Real Property Appraiser – Resource Consultant
Position Title: Real Property Appraiser – Resource Consultant
Member Level: AACI Designation Preferred
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Annual Salary Expectation: Negotiable – Commensurate with qualifications and based upon a contractor fee split
Location: St. Albert, AB
CRVG is looking for both Senior and Junior Level Appraisers/Consultants to join our team of Professional Appraisers and Agrologists in our office in St. Albert, AB.
- A growing independent appraisal and resource consulting business that services all of Western Canada.
- A top-notch reputation of providing elite level professional services.
- A great team of young professionals to work with.
- An open mind for new ideas.
In a Perfect World You Would Have:
- An AACI designation, and/or
- A Professional Agrologist (P. Ag.) designation
Realistically You Have:
- A precise attention to detail.
- The motivation to work independently and the people skills to work within a team.
- A knack for technical writing.
- Familiarity with agriculture and/or other resource based industries.
- A desire to dictate your own earning potential and career advancement.
You May Also Have:
- Real estate appraisal experience.
- Technical report writing experience.
- Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) membership.
- AIC Candidate Member status.
- Legal training.
CRVG offers a very competitive compensation package based upon a lucrative contractor fee split that includes significant opportunities for advancement. As we are considering positions at both the junior and senior levels, remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience but is negotiable.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org